Raft building Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 10, 2025 The sun is finally shining, in time for raft building! Great teamwork building it and navigating it around the lake. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Colin Graham April 10, 2025 at 10:34 AMHey Finlay. Raft looks amazing. I hope it stayed together. Have an amazing time. From Mum, Dad and Alex (and poppy, pickles and cupcake (the rats!))ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Juddernauts-Problem Solving April 10, 2025 I was very impressed with our group working together and individually to find solutions to our tasks. Well find Team Juddernauts. Read more
Juddernauts-Splash Time April 10, 2025 Raft building in the glorious sunshine. Really proud of the team building and everyone having a go and abandoning ship! Read more
Hey Finlay. Raft looks amazing. I hope it stayed together. Have an amazing time. From Mum, Dad and Alex (and poppy, pickles and cupcake (the rats!))
ReplyDelete