Welcome to Year 5 blog Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 08, 2025 We will try to update throughout the days.We will share comments with the children during their free time and after breakfast. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lauren yandellApril 9, 2025 at 11:02 AMHope you are having a fabulous time Ronnie! I miss you soo much! I can’t wait to see all of the photos of you enjoying all the activities!! XReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Juddernauts-Problem Solving April 10, 2025 I was very impressed with our group working together and individually to find solutions to our tasks. Well find Team Juddernauts. Read more
Juddernauts-Splash Time April 10, 2025 Raft building in the glorious sunshine. Really proud of the team building and everyone having a go and abandoning ship! Read more
Hope you are having a fabulous time Ronnie! I miss you soo much! I can’t wait to see all of the photos of you enjoying all the activities!! X
ReplyDelete